Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Saw saga

This is a saga that has 6 movies…

Although all movies are different the plot are the same, is about a different people (in general young people) that in them live don’t have any respect for the other people, live only think in themselves and don’t have care with the think that say and make.
The creepy character is a claw, is a kind of puppet that walks in a tricycle and monitors the participants of this bloody game. This claw do the different games and decide who is the most difficult game for the people and they need are this if want to survive.

The claw takes the people and leads to the abandoned building and in this place are were the people have the last opportunity of saved them lives.

This is the favorite sentence of this claw..
When it stars to explain the game say this…
  • Hi (and say the name of the person)

  • you want to play a game..?

  • The rulers are so easy….

  • Live or die... you decide.

by:

wendy espinosa hoyer





Jigsaw is the puppet that monitor
the participants

Pinkman is the "person" that capture the
people and put in the bilding for the game.

Saw I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oNhcNxnhJ0

Saw II

Saw III
Saw V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW8BaH-w7-4

5 comments:

  1. Hey guys...
    I think that these kind of movies is for people lovers of terror, like me.
    I enjoy this saga, I love saw, I love jigsaw.
    I think that is one of the best film around the world.
    Thanks for the little abstract.
    You should loading some trailer, pictures or something more about "saw"?
    Bye.Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog, I love this saga, please can you loading more pictures and information about saw?

    Bye. Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys, thanks for talk about saw's movie, I enjoy see these films.
    Please can you loading more information?

    I would appreciate.
    Bye nice blog

    ReplyDelete